We are independent and able to take decisive action on your claim, through our network of legal professionals; the Hunter regions best personal injury solicitors.
Personal Injury Claims Newcastle & the Hunter Region
What’s My Claim Worth understands the unique dynamics in Newcastle and the Hunter Region when it comes to industries and day to day activities. If you have suffered an injury in this region that was not your fault, you may be eligible compensation through the Civil Liability Act 2002.
In some cases, you may be able to seek compensation up to 3 years after the accident has occurred. This is particularly helpful to know for anyone who has worked in the coal industry and may have suffered long-term impacts from Dust Disease, or other such health issues.
Whatever personal injury you have suffered in Newcastle or the broader Hunter region, What’s My Claim Worth has a network of personal injury lawyers in a range of legal areas to support you in pursuing your claim.
What’s My Claim Worth
While we cannot take back the suffering you have endured, we can make the process of claiming compensation a little less painful, and we can help to get you the financial compensation you deserve to help you counter the financial losses that come with personal injury.
What’s My Claim Worth makes it easy to calculate what your claim is worth, giving you real, unbiased advice to guide you through this challenging time.
Our personal injury calculator gives you a value range for your claim. This is presented to you from the worst-case to the best-case scenario, so you are properly informed about the real value of your claim.
Personal Injury Claims Covered in Newcastle & the Hunter Region
We work with legal professional across all areas of personal injury law in Newcastle and the Hunter, including:
- TPD Claims
- Dust Disease (Asbestos, Silicosis)
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Institutional Abuse
- Military Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Comcare Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
What Comes Next?
1. Calculate Your Claim – Use our claim calculator to learn the value of your claim, based on your unique circumstances.
2. Take a Free Case Assessment – Once you know your claim value, you can opt to connect with our claims advisors to take advantage of a free case assessment to be advised on the best next steps for your case.
3. Engage Your Lawyer with No Risk – Based on your assessment, our claims advisors will be able to connect you with the best legal representation for your case, risk-free.
4. No Win, No Fee Guarantee – All of the personal injury lawyers in our network operate on a no win no fee basis (excluding defendant costs if the claim is litigated). No matter who you choose, you will only be charged if your case is won.
See what your claim is worth, with our claim compensation calculator.