In cases where you’re unable to return to work or have sustained long-term injuries, compensation could help to cover your lost income, medical bills and rehabilitation costs, until you are back on your feet.
What’s My Claim Worth gets West Coast Tasmanians information, advice and compensation for their personal injuries.
Personal Injury Claim Lawyers West Coast Area
With mining the largest employer on the West Coast of Tasmania, there are many risks that West Coast locals face daily. Despite mining following strict safety precautions, accidents can happen, and Workers Compensation can be tricky to pursue on your own.
All types of personal injury claim can be challenging to pursue without support. Local legal representation and claims advice can make all the difference in getting the direction you need to access your compensation.
What’s My Claim Worth has partnered with personal injury solicitors all through the West Coast region of Tasmania to make sure you have support from those who get your area and can get you results.
West Coast Personal Injury Claim Types
Our network of legal partners on the West Coast can help you with:
- Public Liability Claims
- TPD Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Other Claims
How to Make a Personal Injury Claim
We make claiming simple, with these four steps:
- Calculate Your Claim – Get clarity on your claim value with our claim calculator. Using your case information, it can determine the real value range that you can expect from your case.
- Secure a Free Case Assessment – Our claims advisors are here to help with a free case assessment that lets them check any other entitlements you might be eligible for.
- Connect With Your Lawyer – From your case assessment, your claims advisor will recommend a lawyer who is best matched to your case. If you don’t like them, you can change them.
- No Win, No Fee Guarantee – No win no fee means that you will never be charged legal fees unless your lawyer wins your personal injury compensation case (excluding defendant costs if the claim is litigated).
What’s My Claim Worth
What’s My Claim Worth is here to make personal injury claiming a little less painful. We get you the best independent information and tailored advice so that you feel an active part of every step, armed with the knowledge to take your case forward.
Through our claims advisors and personal injury legal panel, What’s My Claim Worth can take you from inquiry to action.
We get Tasmanians the compensation they deserve.
Calculate your compensation value today.